Through my eyes

living my life without regrets

Friday, August 17, 2018

45.5 Just Some Ideas


Just some ideas  

This is a break in my blog because I have had time to think.

Sitting in the desert harbor of Coquimbo I just jotted down some ideas.

Are you listening Marriott Hotel?  Hello Hilton; any other worldwide luxury chain hotel?

Here is a marketing idea I KNOW would give you a lot of customers: How about a package of 101 nights (with breakfast) in every city you have a hotel worldwide.

Example:  3 nights in Frankfurt, Germany                         
                   2 nights in Munich, Germany                            
                   3 nights in Vienna, Austria
                   3 nights in Venice, Italy
                    3 nights in Florence, Italy, etc, etc.

Then I would travel to Greece, or someplace in Europe, then to Asia, the U.S. etc.
Move around the world.  NO, you only give rooms and breakfast, I would handle my own transportation.

This would be a package offer for a total of 101 nights (3 months), anywhere anytime, no restrictions of any kind.

Price per package could be? Let’s see… I looked it up on line; prices in those cities for a Hilton Hotel would run about $ 150/night. So for a 101 package that would be about 15000 Dollars. How about it Hilton?  You can throw in a 20% discount knowing you have lots of people taking you up on that. Or how about if you keep those prices but add dinners for each stay? Stay 3 nights get 2 dinners free?

The folks here on the cruise ships would take those trips.  All prices mentioned here would be for couples. Not per person.



No comments: