Through my eyes

living my life without regrets

Friday, June 28, 2019

Winter 2019 - 35. Cock Fights



35.  Cock Fights
And In This Corner...


Oh, I know….ewehh!   How can they?   So barbaric!

Yes, the ‘Paradise’ of Bali has some brutal things we Westerners do not agree with. Mind you, cock fighting is not against the law; it’s the betting on the outcome that is forbidden. 

I took some pictures of the cock fighting ring; it’s large, open building, built for a large audience. Cock fighting still is a big thing in Bali, albeit betting is no longer allowed.  Just like NFL games in the U.S.? 
Benches Are Along the Left Side

I did not go and see a ‘fight’, I just visited the stadium with dummies to show how it was (is) done. 

I am still a hippy I guess, peace to all!














No comments: