Through my eyes

living my life without regrets

Friday, June 28, 2019

Winter 2019 - 36. Chocolate For Anybody


36.  Chocolate For Anybody

Cocoa Pods Growing on Cocoa Trees

Huge Cocoa Pod
Our next stop was a much better stop. We visited a chocolate factory. Yum! They had tasting dishes with all kinds of chocolate and wow, were those delicious chocolates. I think we tried small nibbles from over 30 pots of samples. 

After all the tasting, we could not help but buy a mix of orange and chocolate for Carol and I took the cranberry and chocolate for myself. We bought some for Agung, too but he is not a chocoholic, he said he will give it to his son when he gets home.  
Cocoa Beans Being Removed From a Pod


How Can You Not Like Chocolate?










Beans Are Dried in the Sun






















No comments: