Through my eyes

living my life without regrets

Saturday, July 28, 2018

17. St. Georges , Grenada


St. Georges on the Island of Grenada
St. Georges From Our Ship

Showers off and on today and I watched people get off the ship in the rain.

Someone once told me it’s OK to not go ashore, so I tried that…

Had a half hour nap right after breakfast, and then had another cappuccino to wake me up again.
 
Wow, living is easy on board a ship.

St. Georges From Our Ship
I tried loafing and I must say I am really good at it.

Did a crossword puzzle, just walked around, chatted with folks, did absolutely nothing productive all day.

Sat at dinner at another permanent group but those people were nicer, they did not pump for details, they just ate and made pleasant conversation. 

Docked Beside the Riviera - Sailed On Her a Couple of Years Ago

The show tonight was a juggler…well; I have seen jugglers in my life.  He was not bad but not memorable, either.
Good night

Relative Size - Our Ship Is On the Left












No comments: