Through my eyes

living my life without regrets

Monday, July 02, 2018

3. North Carolina and Heading South



The stop for the night was a Best Western in Statesville, N.C. We mainly used I-81 South running through the Shenandoah Valley. On the way we decided to make our next goal the BMW MOA offices in Greenville, S.C. I always wanted to see what their headquarters look like; I read so much about it.

I am a life-time member of this club and I think it behooves me to look at the main office at least once. So, we turned off into I 77 South to look and see.

Yum!


It is nice to just bum around the country, eating in Restaurants, enjoying carrot cake for desert. I never bake those and finding this restaurant in Statesville that had carrot cake for a special desert was awesome. 



Moving along towards Florida!  Today is Jan, 16, 2018 and we drove 647 Km today.  
 


No comments: